A great way to send some love to our friends and family right now is through good old fashion snail mail. I designed a free set of printable coloring cards for your kids to use!
Social distancing is a real thing. Now more than ever we need to reach out to the ones we love. We need to connect with them and let them know we are thinking of them.
I designed a set of note cards to do just that! They are perfect for ALL ages!
Sending a sweet note to family and their school friends would brighten anyone’s day! I know we call, text, and face time to keep in touch, but sending mail is so much more personal and thoughtful!
Who doesn’t LOVE to get mail?!
I created 2 different card designs. They are meant to be colored using crayons, markers, paints, or colored pencils.
Here’s how to print and create!
- Head to the FREE PRINTABLES and download
- Print our on cardstock (8.5 x 11)
- Fold the card in half.
- Use scissors or a paper trimmer to trim around the edge of the card.
- Use an A7 size envelope to send the card!
- Decorate the card any way you would like!
How to Make an Envelope Liner
If you want a cute liner inside your envelope follow these directions!
- Use a pretty piece of paper that has a cute design on it.
- Take your envelope and open it up laying flat on the pretty paper.
- Trace the outside of the envelope on the pretty paper.
- Cut along the tracing, and trim 1/2″ off the edges of the paper.
- Add glue or tape to the back of the liner.
- Slide the liner inside the envelope and press down.
- Now you have the prettiest envelope to send your card!
I hope these cards bring your kids a new way to be creative at home and brings some happiness to those you send them to.
LOVE THIS? PIN FOR LATER!