As some of you may know, I am all about making bucket lists or as I like to call them adventures lists. Today I am sharing a unique list of ideas for you to use for Valentine’s Day! I created a list of 10 things you can do to celebrate the holiday!
I created a cute printable for you to print out too if you want! It would be so cute framed and then use a expo marker to check off each item!
Valentine’s Day Adventure List
1) Have a chick flick movie marathon.
2) Make heart shape pancakes.
3) Decorate her room for Valentine’s Day – Did you see my pompom heart pillow tutorial? Head here to check out how to make this adorable and easy pillow!
4) Make and send Valentine cards to 5 friends or family members.
5) Make heart shaped cookies.
6) Make a heart shape pizza (national pizza day is February 9th!)
7) Make homemade chocolate covered strawberries.
8) Have a Spa Day and paint your nails pink & red!
9) Get crafty – February is National Craft month!
10) Write down 5 things you love about each other and then read them to one another.
I hope these ideas spark some fun ideas for you this Valentine’s Day!